Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting started...

I've been wanting to start up this blog for a while now. I set it up last year and never went any further. Everybody else has a blog--why shouldn't I? In any case-- let's get started.

We've owned our house upstate for five years now and it's been the best investment we have ever made. Not a financial investment, but an investment in our family and our quality of life. Every Friday night we pile in the car, drive 2 1/2 hours north to Austerlitz, and wake up on Saturday morning to Nirvana.

I've named my little blog here--Livin' the Dream. Last winter, as we were skiing as a family and riding the four seater chairlift to the top of the mountain, I turned to Ellen and burst out laughing. "We're Livin' the Dream!" I declared. To be truthful I never imagined I'd be where I am today, with a beautiful and talented wife, two incredible kids, a couple of dogs, an apparently successful career and a house in the country. Pretty incredible.

So here I hope to chronicle our adventures and misadventures of our life in the country and all it has to offer our family.

Enjoy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment